Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
somebody said there wasn't enough Maverick video in here so i grabbed one of the lads and threw him in the maverick and went for a short run around the place we like to ride at in Union Point GA

im no Steven Spielberg and the sound if fkn horrible so turn it down, its mostly the outer trails and a couple laps of the short course, most of what we ran is used as a race track at some point, wednesday we get to try out the new short track and help "break it in"

·
Registered
81 Posts
Enjoyed the show... Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
some solo stuff if your bored as shit and have nothing else to do

·
Registered
81 Posts
Bloke, What ya checking out at the end of ride?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Bloke, What ya checking out at the end of ride?
go to 4.25 of the second vid im taking a right hander over a brow and as i go over i see the track has washed out to the left i land with the steering turned to the right and it hit hard, hard enough i thought i must have broken or bent something but nope everything was ok even after a better check yesterday its all ok, just seemed fkn hard at the time

·
Registered
81 Posts
go to 4.25 of the second vid im taking a right hander over a brow and as i go over i see the track has washed out to the left i land with the steering turned to the right and it hit hard, hard enough i thought i must have broken or bent something but nope everything was ok even after a better check yesterday its all ok, just seemed fkn hard at the time
Yup, I see what your talking about... glad to hear nothing got bent/damaged from it.

This is the type of riding I'll be doing when I get mine in April. Hope she holds up as well.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup, I see what your talking about... glad to hear nothing got bent/damaged from it.
to be honest i was surprised too in fact i was sure i'd bent something but if you check out the bottom a arms at the end and the ball joints its top notch and very sturdy for what is basically a toy

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Thanks for the share!

·
Registered
81 Posts
my go pro used to rattle like that to take some ctton balls with you and stuff it on all sides it will make it 200% better!!!!!!!!!

Oh nize vids keep them coming!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts