Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i plan to get my shocks done at some point on my 19 xrc. Still deciding between 2 places but my question is is it worth it to get the spring kit now and take care of the internals later or just wait til im ready to send out the shocks and get it all at once?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,126 Posts
You could get the springs now, but the magic happens with the valving.

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
You might call who ever you want to do the shock work and ask them It would be a bummer if you buy springs and then get your shocks done and they cant use the springs you have on the car

Reactions: Hollywood X3

·
Premium Member
10,126 Posts
You might call who ever you want to do the shock work and ask them It would be a bummer if you buy springs and then get your shocks done and they cant use the springs you have on the car
Great point!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ill be getting the recommended spring kit from the company i decide to go with

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
148 Posts
I would do it all it once. I waited almost 2 years on the stock shocks and did both at 1,500 miles. I look back and wished I'd have done it 2 years ago. Yes springs will be better than stock but better if you just do it all at once.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts