Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Now you're just being ridiculous to defend your butt buddy.

No one said they didn't have to be the appropriate size THEY DO NOT CONTROL THE SUSPENSION.

ASK ANY SHOCK TUNER THEY SAY THAT EXACT PHRASE!!!!!

You syrup suckers know less about suspension and off-road than Biden knows about being President.

Tim
Haha. Y’all just lucky us syrup suckers sent you our CanAms to play with or you would all be stuck with your proud American Polaris fireballs.

Anyway, in my case the aftermarket cross-over springs were a very noticeable upgrade from the single springs on my Maverick Sport XXC. The little chatter over rocks disappeared and the machine now flies straight with no rear end kickup. The springs-only package was half the money and half the performance increase of sending my shocks in to be reworked. I ride every weekend and didn’t want to loose 4-8 rides and spend twice the cash. I’m happy.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I think the thanks should be the other way around, If it were not for all the other nations purchasing BRP Products, your faithful leader Justin would have to bail BRP out again and they would have to sell them to canadians at even more of a mark up then they already Doo

:)

It is astounding how much more Canadians pay for BRP Products, almost seems unfair.

You are probably right, but BRP has never been bailed out. It was the only division of Bombardier that wasn’t in the hole so they created the new BRP company many years ago. The markup sucks but that’s just the exchange rate. There have been lots of other vehicles in the past, like Ford trucks, that were greatly cheaper in Canada after the exchange rate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts