Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My questions ???
I have 2019 rc .Desert and mountain riding only serious doubt car will ever catch more than 2' of air but i need limit straps cause of front sway bar removal clunk.I will add shock tower brace regardless or who's strap kit.
I really like ct tower brace so was going to order there hole kit but corona has made it very hard to get.so started looking harder at shock therapy more expensive and only plus i can see is the adjustable strap do these straps really stretch enough to need this feature other issue is not sure on hard drop out the lock collars will stay in place . anything else i should consider ?
Thank You in Advance.

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
I like my CA Tech brace, gusset plate, and limit strap setup. My son put the Shock Therapy set on his car. Your choice...

·
Premium Member
10,128 Posts
There are a couple of subtle differences, that probably don't mean much. CA straps mount in front of the shocks, ST mount in the back of them. Not sure on the CA, ST has 4 straps sewn together. CA isn't a Supporting Vendor, ST is, and gives 5% off. You really can't go wrong with either, IMO.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'm happy with my ST straps, plenty of air time and they haven't moved.
I haven't heard anything bad about CT either.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all , due to availability guess i am splitting order.st straps and ct brace really only cause I am inpatient S.O.B

1 - 7 of 7 Posts