Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Vendor
258 Posts
The stage 6 kit is an upgrade to our current valving and spring mods. We will have pricing when the first 100 pairs are run off the CNC next week. Racing Baja 500 right now. Let you know when we are back next week about this upgrade. Thank you

·
Vendor
258 Posts
Our new internal bypass tubes are here! The SERIES 6 upgrade consists of NEW internal bypass tubes that we make in house on the CNC. There are many more bypass ports in different locations, bypass valve stacks, bleed holes and completely different piston and valving with this upgrade. There is no drilling or welding on our high tolerance hydraulic tubing so the piston wear band seal is retained for thousands of miles. Our standard internal mods create a seriously plush ride while retaining the bump stage needed for the biggest wash outs, jump landings and dune G outs. With the addition of our Series 6 tube upgrade you can add another massive step in plush ride quality and add another 30% more bump stage for those big hits at the same time! This translates into not feeling the rough terrain and whoops at all while still having a smooth transition into a bump stage that is incredible and predictable. Smoother in the rough, stiffer where needed is the best of both worlds. This internal bypass tube upgrade is $99.95 per shock when we are doing our standard kit. We do not sell our bypass tubes by themselves.

Here is how the prices work out:
Standard internal shock work...$750 full set...forum discount 5%=$712.50 (all internal shock work is tailored to your driving style individually)
Series 6 tube upgrade.............$99.95 per shock, $399.80 per set...forum discount 5%=$379.81
Standard internal shock work and Series 6 upgrade....$1,149.80 per set. Forum discount 5%=$1,092.31
Full dual rate spring set....$995. Forum discount 5%=$945.25 (all spring sets are tailored to the car, weight and driving style of the owner)
Internal shock work, Series 6 upgrade and dual spring kit.....$2,144.80, forum discount 5%=$2,037.56

As always, we cover $50 worth of shipping going back to you on all shock work packages. Due to our shipping volume that $50 usually covers all or most of the cost of shipping shocks if your in the South Western United States.
All of our shock work is scheduled in advance so that we can turn your shocks around the same day as your appointment. For instance, if it is the first of the month and your appointment is the 15th of the month, you need to have your shocks in our hands on the 14th. We will do the work and ship them back to you on the 15th as scheduled. This way you can use your car as much as you like before you mail them to us. Your down time is limited only to the time it takes to ship your shocks to us and back to you. That's it. Super easy. If you have any questions just let us know. If you would like to set an appointment then just call the shop and talk with Gina or Ernie and they will set you right up. Thank you guys.

CAD drawing of tube
Tube 1.JPG.jpeg
Tubes fresh out of the laith
IMG_0530.JPG
Going into the mill
IMG_1799.JPG
4 at a time in the mill
IMG_1854.PNG
BELOW: This is a typical test session for us. From the left: Stock X3 RS, X3 with Shock Therapy spring kit, X3 with standard RIS (shock work and spring kit), X3 with full kit plus Series 6 upgrade, X3 MAX with full kit and Series 6 tube upgrade. We all drive every car and compare notes. We then make changes that are guaranteed to be advantageous. We do this daily so I am very confident that we quite possibly test more than anyone in the industry. Plus, its the fun part of the job!
IMG_1848.JPG

·
Premium Member
10,423 Posts
Asking for a friend who just bought an X3, but not yet a member, will you be doing this mod for X3 owners during Halloween at Camp RZR, or at all in Glamis?

·
Vendor
258 Posts
Yes will will be doing all our shock and spring work in Glamis during Camp RZR. All of that work is appointment based so have him get on the schedule for that trip and he is good to go. Thank you

·
Premium Member
10,423 Posts
Yes will will be doing all our shock and spring work in Glamis during Camp RZR. All of that work is appointment based so have him get on the schedule for that trip and he is good to go. Thank you
How does he get on your schedule, and is there a labor charge involved?

·
Vendor
258 Posts
He just has to call the shop and pick the day he whats it done. We don't have that trip on the calendar yet but we will be there the week leading up to Halloween. There is a $100 charge for pulling the shocks on and off the car and setting all your ride heights and adjusters. That's it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have an appointment July 20th..........I'm not sure if I'm more excited to get the work done, or see the shop!!! :crazy:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I went last Thursday and got the works! The shop was awesome and the people were even more awesome!!! Super nice experience!!! From the front desk, to out the door......The people couldn't have been more nice or helpful!!!

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
I went last Thursday and got the works! The shop was awesome and the people were even more awesome!!! Super nice experience!!! From the front desk, to out the door......The people couldn't have been more nice or helpful!!!
Where are they located and what did you have done and how much was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
Where are they located and what did you have done and how much was it?

They are in Wittmann AZ.
I have had the RIS Stage 2 done on my X3 and it is amazing !! I will be doing the Bypass Tubes next month… the Shock Therapy Team are truly the best ……

I 2nd this what Mick336 said

“The shop was awesome and the people were even more awesome!!! Super nice experience!!! From the front desk, to out the door......The people couldn't have been more nice or helpful!!!”

·
Registered
59 Posts
How much money are you gonna have in your set-up by the tome it's complete?

$2037.56
IMHO it is well worth it .. the X3 out of the box is a very nice UTV.. with some work you can make it ride better … but with the RIS that Shock Therapy did made my X3 a complete deferent UTV, it rides so nice!!! I can’t wait for the Tube Upgrade …. !!!

I went out with some friends riding a few weeks back, one have 2015 RZR he drove my X3 and he is selling his RZR and getting a 2018 X3 first stop will be to Shock Therapy

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
$2037.56
IMHO it is well worth it .. the X3 out of the box is a very nice UTV.. with some work you can make it ride better … but with the RIS that Shock Therapy did made my X3 a complete deferent UTV, it rides so nice!!! I can’t wait for the Tube Upgrade …. !!!

I went out with some friends riding a few weeks back, one have 2015 RZR he drove my X3 and he is selling his RZR and getting a 2018 X3 first stop will be to Shock Therapy
Ya know really that ain't bad. I agree that's well worth the investment. Now can you drop your car off and wait on it or what? I'm in calif

·
Premium Member
3,627 Posts
mine should be delivered there in the next 2 hours, supposed to have been there yesterday

Matt

21 - 40 of 68 Posts