Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never done it before but for those of you that have how do you ship them as far as packaging. Do you put them in separate boxes or stack them band them and shrink wrap them? If I sell my stock xrs wheels and tires I would have no clue what to do. Lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have received wheels and tires by ups a few times and they are taped or shrinkwrapped in pairs. Attach a label and you are good to go. Just make sure the label sticks.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I have received wheels and tires by ups a few times and they are taped or shrinkwrapped in pairs. Attach a label and you are good to go. Just make sure the label sticks.
What he said....just make sure you calculate and charge enough for the shipping, as it can get spendy in a hurry! I generally use UPS, but I'm sure there are other similar cost options also.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Typically UPS is going to be the cheapest. Let the air out of the tires and strap or shrink wrap them in pairs (1 front and 1 back) to keep them from being classified as oversized. Do them as one shipment but 2 items and this will generally give you the cheapest price.

Reactions: cholber1
1 - 6 of 6 Posts