Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to show you guy's the shift knob i got from a guy on ebay. it was for a outlander, only has 3 finger grips. I didn't want it to be to bulky. I also had him put the logo on both sides.

Attachments

·
Registered
668 Posts
Nice , I kinda want a new one.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I got the billet grip from TurnKey and now I catch myself holding it while I drive and almost popped it out of gear a few times....I gotta find somewhere else to rest my right hand when just cruising around....that's a nice looking grip though.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I also got the billet grip from TurnKey. I'm always resting my hand on it, feels comfortable when driving. Nice handle though.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I got one,buddy gave it to me off his renegade 1000. I like it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think 34$. . and yes it does add low end.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I've got that same item in polished. This happened to be the very first mod I did to my Mav!...Couldn't stand the look of that OEM "golf club" shifter knob!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I have same one

the pic he uses on ebay of it next to the decal is mine I sent him :)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
just wanted to show you guy's the shift knob i got from a guy on ebay. it was for a outlander, only has 3 finger grips. I didn't want it to be to bulky. I also had him put the logo on both sides.
Looks great- get rid of all those warning labels it will look even better!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks great- get rid of all those warning labels it will look even better!
the pressure washer seems to remove every sticker but the warning labels.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
this was the original listing number and seller's nane . contact him and he will put the logo on both sides for you. he sell's alot of different kind's.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Is the thread size the same for Outlander and maverick? Because cncingsteel427 has then on ebay cheaper then the maverick ones.

I would rather by riding then posting

1 - 20 of 26 Posts