Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Extreme Metal Products (EMP). I installed the same. Please note, you have to remove the clip nuts from the old piece to use on the new gate. I had mine installed then realized I had to remove it to use the clip nuts, then re-install it. I haven't been out with the machine since I installed it, but is seems like a very nice piece.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good tip. I had to crush mine down a little (the instructions also make mention of this) to get them tight as the plastic is thicker than the metal.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im not exactly sure. I got it on amazon, but it isnt showing up to buy again. It was like $30.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I took a look at it and it says Billet Specialties on it. I know it was listed for an X3, but the threads are the same.

·
Registered
2021 Can Am Sport
45 Posts
Any fellow Canadians find a Canadian supplier for the EMP shift gate? I realize I can oder from a US supplier but after I pay shipping, brokrage fees and all applicable taxes it will be at least double the original price.

Reactions: Breaker Alex

·
Registered
20 Posts
UTV Canada had EMP products but I tried to get the EMP shiftgate from them and they said they were having trouble getting responses from EMP and I haven't heard back from them for a while.

·
Registered
2021 Can Am Sport
45 Posts
UTV Canada had EMP products but I tried to get the EMP shiftgate from them and they said they were having trouble getting responses from EMP and I haven't heard back from them for a while.
THANKS!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts