Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I installed S3's middle and lower radius rods and now it just seems like it is pulling to the right. I remember someone getting a toe plate from amazon but I was wondering and/or hoping there would be a easier way to do it at home. Also putting the rod plate on is a pain in the ass.

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
Socalmav started a thread showing how he uses jack stands and string. It makes sense and I am sure works.

The whole reason the toe plates were invented was to make it easier. My opinion get the toe plates.

Tim

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aight, I'll probably just do that. Maybe I'll have to take a day and just go to the lake bed where theres plenty of room to work and roll it afterwards. (No room in my neighborhood/driveway)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Socalmav started a thread showing how he uses jack stands and string. It makes sense and I am sure works.

The whole reason the toe plates were invented was to make it easier. My opinion get the toe plates.

Tim
The string & jack method works pretty good for DYI , just takes a little time to set up. I used it recently to adjust my X3 front toe. I was under the impression rear toe was NOT adjustable.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The string & jack method works pretty good for DYI , just takes a little time to set up. I used it recently to adjust my X3 front toe. I was under the impression rear toe was NOT adjustable.
I'm pretty sure the middle radius rod is the adjustment for the toe while the upper is the adjustment for camber. Isn't it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts