Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get a factory BRP service manual for the Maverick?

Thanks

·
Registered
229 Posts
I got the "Green" one on eBay cheap. Got it in the mail on a cd then went to staples and had them make it legit book, well worth it and now I have everything it need to know!

Del Amo Motorsports WORCS #661

·
Registered
229 Posts
Naw I gave staples a specified set of page numbers and had them print them front and back so it was like 700. Fits perfectly in one notebook and I found a way to use it as a tax write off hahahah

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Naw I gave staples a specified set of page numbers and had them print them front and back so it was like 700. Fits perfectly in one notebook and I found a way to use it as a tax write off hahahah

Let me be the first to say, I love tax write offs, but accountant would laugh this one off the books, do you remember what you paid? It might be kinda cool to individual books of the different sections.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Lol trust me I found a legit way. I paid $100 at staples left it there for a few hours with specific page numbers on a list and picked it up a few hours later in a notebook

·
Registered
229 Posts
It's nice cuz I take it everywhere with me so I have it for my own needs or if I can help someone out at the track with torque specs etc

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Oh ok, I bet it's pretty handy. I don't know if i will drop a $100 on it, but I may do a small bit at a time or something.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I got the one off ebay too and they also send a link to the pdf version once you pay. I put the pdf version on my ipad and can access it at anytime too. Didn't have to pay $100. for a print out but the ipad cost more lol.-

1 - 15 of 15 Posts