Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone gotten their hands on the service manual for these? I have the one for my commander but was wondering about the Mav.

Thanks!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Noticed that they are on ebay now...

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Yeah, you can order them thru the dealers as well....One dealer quoted me $107, and another $160. Think I'll go do a flea bay search

EDIT: FLea bay for $25.50 (CD).

·
Registered
461 Posts
I just scooped one up. That guys looks like he has got some good reviews in the past. If its the real deal then $25 is a steal! I'll let you guys know how it is.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Got one.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
who is gonna be the first one to post the pdf file online so we can have them for free?
Oh boy. Here we go... $20k for a Maverick and we can't cough up the extra $25 for the manual. Haha.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I'm a cheap bastard too...that's why I spent $25 instead of $100+

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I like to think I am frugal. :) I bought one of these too. I think it is the cheapest thing on bought for my MAV to date. Kudos to the OP.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Yeah, Can Am thinks very highly of thier service manual. I have been quoted 2 prices from different dealerships. One was for $107, and the other was $160. $25.50 for a CD was more in line with my wallet.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
I prefer books because I don't have a computer at either garage, searching pages on my phone sucks, I'm just old school like that. Flop it down on the table, take it under the machine with me... It's just better and I don't mind the $100 price. I wonder if its soft bound or hardback?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts