Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
What? They just started hitting dealer floors in limited quantities. Most of us are still waiting for ours to come in. Im sure they are riding and will post up later. Oh and if you want to see mavericks smoking xp's there are already vids of that on youtube.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Wildcat probably won the rock crawl and mav took the rest lol.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
If the xp wins to 30 it will be because the maverick was spinning the tires.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Pretty much what I expected, just have to remember the cat had mods. The trailing arms on the xp are about as much a crutch as the visco is to the mav. Cheaper to replace the diff than new high clearance arms I think.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Anyone see this truck at camp rzr?:big smile:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
If you wouldnt have gotten banned you could have told them. lol

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Does Polaris even make personal watercraft anymore? lol Anyway, I KNOW we will be seeing some japanese brands get into the mix in the next couple years. No doubt about it. There is just too much money out there being made on this new market that they are missing out on. Polaris may have been the first and biggest so far to rake in the money from the sxs market but I just dont think they are good enough to hold on to that after these other players come to market.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Funny I thought the big game changer was suppose to be at camp rzr lol. FAIL!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I think the visco issue is about price point. They only put the QE on models with power steering so that would raise the price when they were wanting to price compete with other models.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
My god if the maverick holds up with him driving im a believer.:haha:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts