Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to build a new cage and I really want to get the fuel tank out of the passenger area mainly for safety. Do you guys know of anyone out there that has made an adapter to run the factory sending unit in a fuel cell? I went to a machine shop that has made something similar for me in the past but he wants way too much for a simple ring that I would have to weld to the new fuel cell. I really want to run an in tank pump for reliability reasons.
Thanks,
Pat

·
Registered
125 Posts
dont know why the pics are so large. we have run these on mavs, commanders and rotax rhinos with no problems. pm me if interested i have two in stock right now.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What size fuel cell are you using? What's the sending unit cost? I am definitely interested.
Thanks
Pat

·
Registered
125 Posts
when i had these made we were using jazz 12 gallon cells. they will fit into any cell with a depth of 10". they were expensive to make so we need to get 250 each to recoup. the kit is designed so that it can easily mount to any tank but yet still be able to remove the pump ass for service without breaking the seal on the cell. i even had billet fuel rails made for the injectors so we could do all an fuel lines. pm me if interested and i will get you my direct contact info.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Any of these still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts