Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the full STM clutches..... Rage 3 and gen 2 secondary setup for stock tires and your average riding..I just paid 1600 for them and selling for 1300 shipped. They have around 200 miles on them.

The power steering is the super Atv, I paid 570 and will sell for 400 shipped...

I think I'm gonna have to sell the mav cause 8 months ago I went thru a 7 yr spit with my girl and the mav and my street bike are in her name but the new SUV she drives is in my name. I've bin paying for the SUV and she's bin paying for the bike and mav since it works out to be the same payment but now were trying to just be done completely with each other.
I just got the new xp1000 in my own name, so now she can't threaten me with takin my mav away now. So I'm gonna sell some stuff that's worth takin off and I'm selling the street bike also.. The bike is a 2010 honda fury chopper all kinds of stuff done, badass bike if u never seen one.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Be patient with me getting back with u guys cause I gotta leave for work and the house I'm wiring dosnt have any service in that area

·
Registered
502 Posts
Dang st222 that really sucks to hear. I hope everything works out n don't forget You still have US!!!!!
No happy ending though with us .sorry

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank u LB it does suck and she kept holding it over my head threatening me cause she knows I love my toys more than having the car..I just started dating this girl and when she posted it on fb that she was in a relationship with me my ex flipped cause I guess she thought I would just sit around felling like shit and never move on...WTF she left me. She said she was gonna take my toys n give my SUV back bla bla bla showed up at my house but then calmed down. Everything is cool with us now kinda but we gotta get this crap situated with us having one another's stuff, meaning the car and bike an mav:(

·
Registered
725 Posts
Women are devious lol..I hope u get it settled and hopefully a lesson learned I have been down the same road before also..Hope all is good

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I feel for ya brother. And after all the waiting you went through to get that beast. Let me get this straight? You bought or have an xp1000 now?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Been there done that and I learned a lesson too. Good luck with your change and have fun with that new machine!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
If you could afford a new XP1K, then why didnt you just go down and refi the Mav in your name. You could have just signed over all the paperwork in one day and she doesthe same thing with the SUV. Lesson learn, women are evil when they get angry or Jealous!!!! Good luck getting it sorted out.

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
846 Posts
He wanted an xp1000 and getting rid of the mav in her name was the path he chose.

·
Banned
546 Posts
When can you ship the clutchs?

·
Banned
546 Posts
And maybe get a pic of them?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Thank u LB it does suck and she kept holding it over my head threatening me cause she knows I love my toys more than having the car..I just started dating this girl and when she posted it on fb that she was in a relationship with me my ex flipped cause I guess she thought I would just sit around felling like shit and never move on...WTF she left me. She said she was gonna take my toys n give my SUV back bla bla bla showed up at my house but then calmed down. Everything is cool with us now kinda but we gotta get this crap situated with us having one another's stuff, meaning the car and bike an mav:(
That's Crazy she broke up with you man.....arrrrrggggghhhhhh this is why I can't sit on my back porch n listen to my wife talk bout what's going on in her n her friends life,because it's like they are from a diff planet, sometimes.
I have seen women break up with there boyfriends to see if there boyfriends still cared....WHAT I told my wife if she ever was to try that here the only thing we would be CARiNG about is what goes to who. It sounds like she still has some feeling there an honestly that can get dangerous for you. So Great call man,get it over with cut ties with the X n give that new girl some lovin!!!!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Not sure if was happy about getting the maverick to start with. Primary and secondary could be a good deal for someone. Ddog, was I thinking the same thing on transferring things over.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts