Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or is it a [email protected] to get the seats to latch back in after you take them out? I dont seem to be able to compress the rubber on the bottom of the rear legs to the point the latch will engage? Its cold here so maybe the rubber is stiffer but im jumping on the seat and it wont latch!!!!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
My Mav seats are way harder to latch back in compared to my Commander - you would think everything would be the same.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Is it just me or is it a [email protected] to get the seats to latch back in after you take them out? I dont seem to be able to compress the rubber on the bottom of the rear legs to the point the latch will engage? Its cold here so maybe the rubber is stiffer but im jumping on the seat and it wont latch!!!!

I adjusted mine so that the latch pin is all the way up. They are still kinda hard to get latched but its alot better than they were. The passenger side seat i couldn't even get latched at all until i made the adjustment on it.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Yup adjust the latch pin bend it up or down and bend the floor pins more in line with the rubber holes on feet and it makes it easier

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
11 Posts
You have to punch the seat.
Punching locks the bottom seat cushions but i don't see any way to latch in the back cushin more than just popping in the pins at the very bottom but the back slides actually come out of the channels when I twist my body around to see where I'm going.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts