Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,

New members from North East NC. My father and I both recently placed orders for X3 Maxes for our extended family.

I know on the surface this is risky on the part of my Father, he’s a big guy and just had his knee replaced, as such is fairly immobile. With the way of the market we wanted to place our orders sooner than later so he was unable to sit in one prior to ordering. We do have the option of changing his deposit to a Commander or Defender if necessary but he’s pretty set on the performance offered by the Maverick.

As I said before he’s a big guy, I’m confident he’ll fit length wise at 6’1” however his width is concerning at 340lbs.

Something I wanted to ask about was seating options, I see both PRP and Simpson make wider seats, anyone who has these seats can you measure their width compared to the stock seats?And/or speak to their width increase over stock?

·
Premium Member
14,276 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ. Simpson Pro Sport seats are some of the widest available on the market, and very comfortable. Can't comment on the PRP seats.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have PRP SC GT with the 1” wider option. I’m 6’1” 270. Getting in and out is a little tough side bolsters are higher than stock. Base seat design raise you up about an inch. Once I slide in I love them. Very comfortable

·
Registered
232 Posts
Look at the XXX seats, TMW (same seats) they seem to fit better for the bigger guys. I'm 6'2" 230 and have PRP GT3 in my car and I had to do some cutting to get them to sit low.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts