Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Maverick Gang,
We are going year-end inventory and cleaning house....good news is we have (8) DENALI plows that are scratch and dent or prototype or clearance plows.

These plows have minor scratches or dents.....often hardly noticeable. They come complete with lift arm and model-specific mount unless noted.

So here's what we have. All prices include shipping.

DENALI RECREATIONAL (last year's model.....very successful plow)
1. (1) 66" DENALI REC in red: $350 (original retail of $699.99)

2. (2) 72" DENALI REC in black: $380 (original retail of $749.99)

DENALI PROFESSIONAL SYSTEMS (this year's model, comes with plow markers and upgraded rubber flap)

1. (3) 66" DENALI PRO in yellow: $399.99. (original retail of $749.99)
2. (1) 72" DENALI PRO in yellow: $449.99. (original retail of $799.99)
3. (1) 72" DENALI PRO in black: $449.99. (original retail of $799.99)

If you want one, please PM me your name, phone, email and we can get it set up.

These go VERY fast and I'm posting on a few other boards too. Likely gone by end of day so give me a shout. Thanks! Love being on this board with you.

·
Vendor
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All plows are gone except the one 66" REC series plow that was last year's model.

We want to move it to create more space in the shop, so I'll drop the price to $299. But that's as low as we'll go.

Thanks gang!

·
Registered
37 Posts
can i get a 1. (3) 66" DENALI PRO in yellow: $399.99. (original retail of $749.99) ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Damn thats too bad. Guess I will buy from cabelas then as Now they are cheaper. This posted price was cheaper and wanted to support.. Day late dang it

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Man I wish I seen this, crap

Reactions: maverickdood

·
Vendor
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL about scratching/denting a few more! :)

We are the designer, manufacturer, and distributor of our DENALI plows and Cabelas does sell them for us. However, they are not less expensive there. Our 72" DENALI Standard Series goes for $629.99 at Cabelas and then there are some shipping charges on top of that. We offer our same system directly from us at $579.99 and it's shipped free.

The even better news is that I always feel bad when guys miss the sale, so we are offering our 72" DENALI Standard Series for $449.99 until Monday night at midnight for anyone who wants one. That includes the Maverick mount and shipping....full system.

PM me your contact information if you want one and we'll get it set up. Thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts

We are the designer, manufacturer, and distributor of our DENALI plows and Cabelas does sell them for us. However, they are not less expensive there. Our 72" DENALI Standard Series goes for $629.99 at Cabelas and then there are some shipping charges on top of that. We offer our same system directly from us at $579.99 and it's shipped free.

The even better news is that I always feel bad when guys miss the sale, so we are offering our 72" DENALI Standard Series for $449.99 until Monday night at midnight for anyone who wants one. That includes the Maverick mount and shipping....full system.

A pic for this one?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts

Also please scratch and dent a hydro turn and Viper winch. If you're going to start something might as well go all the way. :)

Oh yea. Go Tigers and Lions!! We Lion fans love getting top draft picks. We lead the NFL in them.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Also please scratch and dent a hydro turn and Viper winch. If you're going to start something might as well go all the way. :)

Oh yea. Go Tigers and Lions!! We Lion fans love getting top draft picks. We lead the NFL in them.
Got the Denali on its way. seems like i'm gonna need it here in the Cleveland Oh. area. I feel your pain but at least the lions went 7-9
Cleveland went 4-12 and just like changing underwear, got rid of yet another coach.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts