Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found an ad for an adapter yesterday and ran over to scoop it up. 3 port adapter kit never used for $75. i have been wanting one but nevere got around to calling and ordering one. No more messy oil changes and i have the ability to run an oil cooler.

·
Registered
680 Posts
cant wait to see the instal and what set up you do for an oil cooler. ive been thinking about doing that setup just havent seen any write ups on it.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cant wait to see the instal and what set up you do for an oil cooler. ive been thinking about doing that setup just havent seen any write ups on it.
summit racing has decent oil coolers with fan and shroud. i used one on my R1 powered rzr a few years ago and it kept oiil temps down.

·
Registered
680 Posts
summit racing has decent oil coolers with fan and shroud. i used one on my R1 powered rzr a few years ago and it kept oiil temps down.
oh nice, where are you thinking you are going to mount it at?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I've been wanting one of those also. $75 is a Good deal

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
so ur keeping the maverick atleast then ? lol

·
Registered
680 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
What are you selling it for?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What are you selling it for?
i honestly have it dialed in perfect and the fun of the build is over. I have a ratrod project i have been collecting parts for and have everything i need except space in my garage to build it. I love building things just a little more than driving them.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
i honestly have it dialed in perfect and the fun of the build is over. I have a ratrod project i have been collecting parts for and have everything i need except space in my garage to build it. I love building things just a little more than driving them.
me to , just did a jeep to , lol

just got the jet ski ready again ,

just put ur sxs's in your toy hauler then u have space in garage ! lol

·
Registered
680 Posts
I gotcha. Well can't really blame you for that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts