Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went from a 2007 outlander 650xt to a 2012 can-am commander xt, then into a 2013 rzr 900xp, now into a 2014 white/red/black xrs-dps model maverick

·
Registered
806 Posts
Welcome. How do you like you mav compared to your xp?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
welcome

good trade !

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Havent actually taken delivery, it should be here Thursday along with all accessories.
I ordered pro-armour doors
audioformz roof
& half windshield

I can honestly unbiased say that coming from the commander 1000... which had 30" moto monsters with 2" high lifter lift... I will say the clearance on the commander sucked compared to the rzr 900xp stock, the can am had a hell of a lot more torque, the rzr bearings and hubs and axles sucked! comfort my commander made a arse out of the rzr. So im hoping for the same with the maverick

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this was my commander and my rzr 900xp, both built strait out of the crate

20130411_185221.jpg

MEANASS3.jpg

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks bud! ive been without a ride for 4 months now waiting on all the new rides to be announced, wanted the xmr... but I didn't care for the silverbacks or the air ride!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know for a fact I will buy the xmr's snorkel kit and do that mod to the new xrs

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
comfort my commander made a arse out of the rzr. So im hoping for the same with the maverick
I would say you wont be disaapointed with the Mav comfort or the performance.
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome....or should I say welcome back! I think you will be pleasantly suprised with the Maverick...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys! we ride a lot all over Mississippi , Louisiana, and Arkansas, so hopefully ill run into some of ya'll some day! im gonna run stock height for a lil while, till spring, and until I find out how far I can push stock axles , they will stay stock also. I know I gave the commander pure hell with lift and 30"s and never broke a single stock axle, but I know how far is far enuff too... that ole saying when in doubt throttle out ... can be trouble! im going to eventually run S3 powersports lift on it, just as I did on the rzr. top notch guys!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I wish I could understand the mudder logic but I guess its the same for you guys thinking the dunes are boring. You'll have fun with it.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Thanks guys! we ride a lot all over Mississippi , Louisiana, and Arkansas, so hopefully ill run into some of ya'll some day! im gonna run stock height for a lil while, till spring, and until I find out how far I can push stock axles , they will stay stock also. I know I gave the commander pure hell with lift and 30"s and never broke a single stock axle, but I know how far is far enuff too... that ole saying when in doubt throttle out ... can be trouble! im going to eventually run S3 powersports lift on it, just as I did on the rzr. top notch guys!

Get in touch with Alex (AREED) from CT Racing. He has a great shock setup if you decide to lift it.

·
Registered
806 Posts
MUD, you should come out to hot springs on the 5th and/or Cass on the 25th. Both should be awesome. Think the rock bouncers and everybody else is supposed to finish their SRRS next weekend. at hot springs

·
Registered
711 Posts
yeah from greenville you are barely 2.5 hours to hot springs. gonna be a BIG weekend october 5th for the finals of the rock racing crew. you can take that totally stock maverick and have a BLAST. i would be there but already have another race planned earlier in the year in texas i cant miss.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Boy you could do a review on all your UTV'a and comment on their pros/cons, happy to have you on board, best regards.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts