Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
that looks pretty cool......I would rather pick and chose the upgrades myself then to have it done before I bought it....to me that is half the fun.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
I think Im going to pony up and buy and build a Max by the summer time. They just look like too much fun.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
that looks pretty cool......I would rather pick and chose the upgrades myself then to have it done before I bought it....to me that is half the fun.
And you might be able yo save a little paper as well. But looks pretty sick!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I just discovered Bert's online here a couple months ago and drooled over all their machines! Pretty badass! Anybody know what they do with all their stock takeoff parts? Thought maybe they sold it off on eBay but couldn't find anything?

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Bert's doesn't do the builds themselves. I'm pretty sure SDR does most of thier stuff for them.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I think your right Andy.

·
Registered
9,402 Posts
SDR and Desertworks do the builds. I think there maybe a third one they use too.

They had a blue and white Max with really cool aluminum work and cage. It was almost 40k!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Bert's doesn't do the builds themselves. I'm pretty sure SDR does most of thier stuff for them.
My fam has bought three rigs from them... two Mavericks and a Wildcat. The Mav's were purchased completely factory but the Wildcat was built by SDR as part of a build-off but Bert's does have an in-house shop, Bert's UTV, and SDR does build a lot of their custom cars as well as Desertworks. I believe they hold on to the spare's for people who come in wanting OEM parts. Picture of my dad's rig is attached aka "SAVAGE".

Attachments

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
SDR and Desertworks do the builds. I think there maybe a third one they use too.

They had a blue and white Max with really cool aluminum work and cage. It was almost 40k!
Yeah, they call it "Sub-Zero" - I was checking that out on Fri... Super nice. Awesome rear end setup with fuel cell. Here's pics for everyone... And, correction on the price! 49k!!!!! Almost 50... You can build a LS rail for that much, that will pump 500 horse.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I like the wheel/tire setup on the Wildcat

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Hear builds aren't for guys like is, they're for the faster farther higher guy who had more money than common sense. Or the wad of cash in his wallet is bigger than his pecker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
What wheels are on the subzero? They look like hipers, but the centers look different?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
You guys have all the goodie stores. Wish someone close to me carried or had cool stuff to look at!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Australia and uk members, so why not have someone in the usa buy your machine and ship it to you, sure it may take 2-3 weeks, but for 10-15 grand cheaper its worth it and you still save money buying and shipping it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts