Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the Sandcraft booster seat yet.

If so any dislikes or issues?

·
Premium Member
9,066 Posts
I seen a few brands of seats over the weekend at the sand show and they are all different sizes. Make sure to measure your kid and get the right one.

Aces Racing is another brand I seen. Can’t remember the others.

·
Registered
10,460 Posts
How old is your kid?

As Mega stated there were several at the Sand Show. Hunter Safety Products makes one that is the same size as the Sandcraft seat. The Sandcraft booster seat is pretty small like for a kid maybe up to 4 years old.

The one from Aces Racing is bigger and fits my friend's 7 year old.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I have a 3 year old and a 1 year. I currently have the UTV Mountain bump seat which holds kids up to 47 inches and 60 lbs. This bump seat will be getting installed in the new machine when ever it arrives. Plan is to have the bump seat for the small kid and booster seat for the bigger kid.

Just a note 1 year has never been in a SXS and 3 year flipping loves going on rides. 3 year actually smacks the back of my head while in the bump seat to go faster. Machine will not go over 25 mph with the monsters in it. All concrete roads when they are in it and snow plowing the driveway with the oldest one.

So no crazy shit when they are with. Lol

Just looking for a safe additional seat to throw in the machine so the 2 monsters, wifey, myself and the dog can cruise around the neighborhood and hit dairy queen up.

PS: Heath Bar and Reese's peanut butter cup blizzards mixed together are the best, but that may be for another forum lol

·
Registered
10,460 Posts
I would look at the seat Aces Racing sells.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would look at the seat Aces Racing sells.

You ever try or seen the Ace ones?

·
Registered
10,460 Posts
You ever try or seen the Ace ones?
My friend bought two of the kids seats this weekend at the Sand Show. His kids are 5 and 7.

They looked well made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dempsey

·
Registered
37 Posts
The high-back boosters are like $50 and work great. Not setting any land speed records with the kids, but perfect for 5-8ish ages to enjoy a ride.

Stock seats belts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts