Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgot to wipe of the lens before filming this.....my first GoPro video! My secondary fell off an hour later.......

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
looks like a blast! Is it just me or am I correct that you were a bit down on RPM's.....sounds like you never got it over 7600 or so?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice video, looks like it could be a sweet track.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks like a blast! Is it just me or am I correct that you were a bit down on RPM's.....sounds like you never got it over 7600 or so?
Yep, 7600-7750 is about where she runs....little less at elevation. Been trying to figure out what to do about clutches, but the clutch guys are about impossible to get an answer out of. After the secondary fell off, I figure I need to do something for sure!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This track is a little tight since I think ATV use it mainly. I'm not a track guy at all, but I had a good time running a few laps around. My real goal was I wanted to test my suspension on all terrain types before sending the shocks in for a slight tune change.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Yep, 7600-7750 is about where she runs....little less at elevation. Been trying to figure out what to do about clutches, but the clutch guys are about impossible to get an answer out of. After the secondary fell off, I figure I need to do something for sure!
Shoot Kris a text and he will get back to you.

Reactions: mearsman

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shoot Kris a text and he will get back to you.
I don't text. I have been PMing and Emailing with poor results. Tried the phone but no answer and full inbox.

I'm used to the old effective way where one person calls another person wanting his services. The person offering the service gives the customer a solution and sells the parts. Few days later it shows up in the mail and everyone is happy. This F'n texting, email, pm bullshit just takes months if it ever happens.

This old way worked great with Mr RPM today and CT Racing a couple of months ago. This is the reason I still have a stock clutch.....I won't play this stupid game to get the good stuff.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I don't text. I have been PMing and Emailing with poor results. Tried the phone but no answer and full inbox.

I'm used to the old effective way where one person calls another person wanting his services. The person offering the service gives the customer a solution and sells the parts. Few days later it shows up in the mail and everyone is happy. This F'n texting, email, pm bullshit just takes months if it ever happens.

This old way worked great with Mr RPM today and CT Racing a couple of months ago. This is the reason I still have a stock clutch.....I won't play this stupid game to get the good stuff.
Stupid Game? My apologies man. I haven't been rude. I haven't done anything negative... Just been EXTREMELY busy, finishing up the fall semester of college is at the end, finals are here. And I do tutoring as well. No excuses though, right? I have zero missed calls today. I did shoot you a PM saying I would call you, and was not able to today. My apologies.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM'ed you so the perpetual Jerry Springer Battle of the clutch guys ends here.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Nobody fkn talks on the phone dude get with the times lol..What did the dealer ever say about ur shit falling apart?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BRP has approved a good faith claim for the parts only. They going in a box anyway, but at least they we be there if need someday.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Problem solved! Kris is sending me an STM secondary to run with the OE primary. :in love:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Problem solved! Kris is sending me an STM secondary to run with the OE primary. :in love:
good deal....glad you were able to talk with him and figure it out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts