Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It finally came out. I made the cover of sand sports magazine with my raptor build. Check it out! -Craig image.jpg

·
Registered
207 Posts
Cool, so that's goin in a frame on the wall?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know it is. I am proud of that bike.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
207 Posts
You know it is. I am proud of that bike.
Looks awesome! I'll be reading all about it in a couple days! How did it come about, run into a editor out ridin or something?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When I was building it last winter, a few big bike builders cought wind of some things. They asked for Picts, then turned them over to the editor. An appointment was made for a photo shoot, then viola'!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's how we race, with shorts and tennies! Everything has to be as light as possible. Lol

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Awesome Craig.....I made it into a Dirt Wheels magazine once for a Suzuki LT250R Quadracer I built....I still have that article laying around somewhere...but I sure didn't make the cover page! Way to go....now if/when you go to sell it, you can use that to up the price :money:

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Cool, so that's goin in a frame on the wall?
This is off topic but I gotta ask. With an avatar name like Kilo, I was wondering if you also weigh 2.2lbs?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
This is off topic but I gotta ask. With an avatar name like Kilo, I was wondering if you also weigh 2.2lbs?
If he was American, his name would be "dime bag" instead :crazy:

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Drugs were the first thing to come to mind when I hear the term Kilo...growing up in Florida and watching too many episodes of Miami Vice I guess....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Same for me except I grew up on the Mexico border.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Same drugs...just different port of entry :crazy:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wish. I was offered 12,000 for it last year. I was thinking about it, then wife started riding it. It is now her favorite bike! Now I cannot sell it - not worth the argument. Rather have her happy. Lol

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
you aren't happy if momma ain't happy!

No comments from you desertdog....we know you don't have any baggage:tongue:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
100%agree with you heavysledz. Also here is my mavericks current status! image.jpg

1 - 20 of 30 Posts