Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Sand Sport Super Show 2013

7K views 32 replies 17 participants last post by  desertdog 
#1 ·
Hey guys whos all going to be at SSSS this year. Ill be there sunday after my flattrack race at Perris Ca on saturday ! Cant wait it will be my first time at SSSS !!!!!!!

#2 ·
I'll be there tomorrow, maybe Sunday too. I know there are a few guys from the forum out there tonight.

#5 ·
First thing Sat am for me and a couple buddies. B there all day.

#8 ·
I am!

#26 ·
View attachment 4566

Take lots of pictures of the Murry car and post them!!!
This one was $70K, but worth every penny IMO. This thing was absolutely incredible in person.
HCR LT suspension on a stretched Maverick frame.

Attachments

#16 ·
are they gonna release a Maverick Max XMR?

#17 ·
Nope. At least not at the SSSS.

#24 ·
They had some awesome Mav Max's. This rear of this one was sick

Attachments

#29 ·
The Blue Max was 47k and the Yellow max in the Back with the HCR suspension was 47k to. My problem with those cars is the Weight will make them so slow. they need a v8 now cause they damn near weigh as much as a sandrail. Kinda like putting a stock 305 chev motor in Gordons Trophy Truck. Yeah it will move but not like what its now capable of handling.

#32 ·
We built the white and red Maverick Max at the Can Am booth. Just to clarify the car is built on a stock Max chassis, with the tube chassis to meet BITD and SCORE rules. We use all of the stock drivetrain, with LSR long travel which we spent the last year developing with them. This car is a newer better version of our current BITD SCORE Can Am Maverick that will race at the Baja 1000 this year. The Maverick is a great platform and is currently in 1st in BITD vs all the factory Polaris teams.

If you have any questions let us know.

#33 ·
Thank you for clarifing. My favorite car of the show BY FAR. That car was unbelievely badass and I would love to have one for myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.