·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to sand mt tonight if anyone lives close by head up for the weekend

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Have you run your Skat trak gligers in the sand yet?
Results?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you run your Skat trak gligers in the sand yet?
Results?
will be the first trip up on them tonight. I will post from my phone tomorrow if i get decent internet service. All let you know. But the rim package and tires look great together. So far happy with the look

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love to join ya but still waiting for my toyhauler to get fixed. Hopefully its ready by Halloween.
we will have a group of about 30 of us up there on halloween. Hope you can make it. And im camping with the local polaris dealer guys so im gonna be the lone ranger in the mav so better show up so we can shut them down haha

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
we will have a group of about 30 of us up there on halloween. Hope you can make it. And im camping with the local polaris dealer guys so im gonna be the lone ranger in the mav so better show up so we can shut them down haha
Which guys will you be running with? I deal with most of the Polaris dealers around here.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
will be the first trip up on them tonight. I will post from my phone tomorrow if i get decent internet service. All let you know. But the rim package and tires look great together. So far happy with the look
Thanks ,I'm really interested to see how they do because they are more expensive then the extremes

·
Registered
355 Posts
Would love to join you but with our recent move we still have a lot of organizing to do. No time for play. The weather is great up here, should be a good weekend.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Just curious how those gliders are doing?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Did they allow you to slide the rear a little while duning?

Reactions: ronb47

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If your in two wheel drive you can slide that ass end all over te place . Super fun tire . Fish tailing every razer back

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Thanks for the feedback

·
Registered
53 Posts

Which dealer? Is it Gordy & his group? I'll be up there as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts