Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my new mav on Saturday, and taking it to sand mountain Nevada this weekend. anyone else going out there? would be cool to meet up with someone who has more time with their mav so I can check out different setups, and maybe just have another mav to ride with!!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats on your new toy! Hopefully you can meet up with some fellow riders...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, it is always nice to talk face to face. the forum is great but can get more info actually speaking lol

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
agreed…to far away for me or I would be glad to meet up with you and ride...

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
when I was younger….I would be all over it. Not so much now...

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
I drive 13 hours to go to glamis and it's worth every second, I drive 12 hours to go to the Oregon dunes and it's worth every second

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I drive 13 hours to go to glamis and it's worth every second, I drive 12 hours to go to the Oregon dunes and it's worth every second
I would too but a trip that far would require prior planning on my part. We are planning an Oregon Dunes trip for early summer.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Sorry just missed this thread . We ride sand my quiet often . At least once a month . We will have to hook up and go ride . How was it or are you still there ???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts