Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My wife and I are taking our toy hauler down to Sand Lake ORV area in Oregon in about 10 days. We understand there are NOT hook ups for water, sewer and electricity at those campgrounds and we are ok with that. However, can anyone tell me where there is a place in the Sand Lake or Tillamook area where we can fill up with fresh water when we get close to the campground? I really don't want to haul full tanks of water all the way from Northern WA.

There is a sight called RVdumpstations.com They list a campground about 15 miles away that says they have pay dump site but it says nothing about filling up.

Any help from you Oregon owners that know the area would be greatly appreciated.

Brandon

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, heading West out of Portland and over to Tillamook. Any idea where these places are at? I can't find them online. Heck, even an area close to Portland, but a fill station doesn't show up in that area either. Guess I need to find a better website for listing these locations but I can only come up with one or two.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts