Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We, S3 Power Sports, ​are releasing our High Clearance Lower Radius Rods today! We have these in stock and ready to ship out!!! Give us a call at the shop to get yours ordered! We will have the middles and uppers to match very soon! 855-221-7097!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Did you press in spherical bearings for the pivots?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Do your misalignments prevent flopping over?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Not flipping over, but flopping over to the side and rubbing on whatever.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
A picture would be helpful.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
This is the picture I wanted to see. I was confused because you called these misalignments, which is incorrect. They are spacers. Misalignments have a radius that matches the uniball they are used with.
You are using the O-rings as "wobble stoppers". It should work very well, although I would expect the O-rings to wear out over time.

·
Registered
422 Posts
This is the picture I wanted to see. I was confused because you called these misalignments, which is incorrect. They are spacers. Misalignments have a radius that matches the uniball they are used with.
You are using the O-rings as "wobble stoppers". It should work very well, although I would expect the O-rings to wear out over time.
Well I'm glad the photos cleared everything up for you. We've been testing these and they have done great. We will be releasing the middles and uppers next week hopefully.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts