Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
S3 Power Sports Can am maverick 8" Adjustable lift kit is now available!! This lift offers full adjustability form an 8" lift kit to a +6" long travel kit by simply adjusting the shock position. Take you Can Am Maverick from mild to WILD while still retaining the turning, ride, and drive of a factory rig! The Can Am Maverick 8" Adjustable Lift is made of DOM tubing and offering the same Lifetime structural warranty and quality as the other S3 Power Sports lift kits. This lift includes all the hardware needed for an easy installation and requires no fabrication. THis is a direct bolt on lift with Gorilla Axles and Powder coating INCLUDED in the price!

$4,299

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Great idea. How about some pictures of it as a +6 kit with stock tires and some video of ithitts some woops or jumps. What wheel travel are you getting?

Need a west coast tester for the +6 kit?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I must admit, I like the way it looks. It seems well proportion height to width. I'm sure the mudders are gonna love it.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Dude looks like a child in that thing. lol

·
Registered
711 Posts
if you'll notice the suspension, yes the A-Arms are longer, which with the shocks moved to the correct hole, adds a good bit of lift and ground clearance. when you move the shocks top mount further inward, you'll lose a good bit of the lift, which makes this setup into more of a long travel. they built it so that it could be a long travel for the west duners, and a lift kit for the central and southern mudders. i think its a radical way of thinking outside of the box, rather than just one kit for each application, they designed one kit to do it all and be adjustable so that you can somewhat dial in your riding desire. i know for a fact, their kits they build is absolutely the best quality stuff on the market. they are NOT a hack job place in a mini-storage, they are a multi-million dollar company with the absolute best equipment, all CNC controlled everything from benders to punches to milling mahcines. they are not a cut-rate operation. they are the real deal.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I know alot of folks down here would be willing to give a little suspension for the Clearence that the lift provides, and I've said it before S3 is top notch. I haven't seen better quality anywhere. Those guys live to ride they are passionate about what they do. If they sell it than it will Stand up to the punishment. There are alot of people in the lift business and after seeing first hand what S3 does that is where my $$ would go if I was in the market for a lift.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts