Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both items have been on 2 rides. There is nothing at all wrong with them just going with a different lift.

SLC 4" bracket lift- $215+shipping if not picked up locally. (regular $300)

S3arched front and rear a-arms- $825+ shipping if not picked up locally. (Regular $900)

Located in Houston, Tx. I can travel within a reasonable distance to help with delivery.

Attachments

·
Registered
403 Posts
I hate when people ask me to break stuff up, but if you find a buyer for the fronts, I'd possibly be interested in the rears. I already have the fronts.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I hear ya man. I'd like to sell as a set however, if they are not sold by the time the new lift gets here ( another week or 2) I may consider splitting em up for ya.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Again, I hate those questions to me, but if it makes the sale easier...... If and when, PM me a price and I'll let you know if I'm interested.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes but you will need new bushings for them as the ones they send are junk. When I took the lift off last week I wouldn't sell them with the lift. If your interested I will do $150 shipped just because of the new bushings you will want to make.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I assume this is off a 2013? Have a 2014 and noticed that slc makes one for 2013 and one for 2014.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts