Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

221 - 240 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
So I know the hardcore riders will laugh at this placement but I put the S&B on roof. In Arizona I don't get into that much mud it mostly dust. I've never rolled one so even though I not particularly fond of the looks, its incredibly functional and effective. View attachment 231991
Info on your wrap?

Sent from my SM-T387AA using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Had the wrap done by Badazzwraps. mailto:[email protected] Ray Escobedo. They have more patterns than is on the website, but they are pre cut and very easy to install. This is similar to Kryptek camo. UTVwrap.com here in scottsdale has some awesome wraps as well.

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Did the same thing but back towards the rear and through the roof.

So I know the hardcore riders will laugh at this placement but I put the S&B on roof. In Arizona I don't get into that much mud it mostly dust. I've never rolled one so even though I not particularly fond of the looks, its incredibly functional and effective. View attachment 231991

·
Registered
94 Posts
Just a little PSA..
S&B is a great company who backs up their product and have great customer service. The fan on my particle separator decided to stop working couple of days ago. I got back to camp and noticed it wasn’t running. I checked the wiring, connecter and fuse.. it was all good.
Got home and emailed the company about it. Quick to respond, they asked a few troubleshoot questions, wanted to know that I was the original person who purchased the item and pictures of the item with part # included.
They sent me a new fan within 2 days and paid for my old fan to be shipped back.

Super easy to work with and very detailed oriented. Anyways that was my experience..

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just got my s&b and the exit is at the bottom of separater won't that throw dirt on my intercooler.this is for my 2020 maverick rs turbo r.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have both of mine mounted as low as possible (just above the intercooler) and it is not a problem. It blows the dirt out and dirt swirls around the back of the car anyway. I have about 4k miles with it on my 2017 DS.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I just got my s&b and the exit is at the bottom of separater won't that throw dirt on my intercooler.this is for my 2020 maverick rs turbo r.
The CFM of air moving from the fan will blow far past the intercooler. Standing behind the machine with the separator on is like getting blasted with a blow dryer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is mine different model i have seen pictures of others they exit out back of separater mine exits out bottom

·
Registered
865 Posts
Is mine different model i have seen pictures of others they exit out back of separater mine exits out bottom
Yours definitely is different. Mine has a scoop pointing to the rear. I'd contact S&B and see about them sending you the correct one or you could buy the adapter.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for your reply s&b says its correct we will see how it does blowing down on my intercooler what do you think

·
Registered
865 Posts
Thanks for your reply s&b says its correct we will see how it does blowing down on my intercooler what do you think
Interesting. On my old one it was a scoop. I just ordered one and have it sitting in he garage. I'll have to check that on my new one.

221 - 240 of 250 Posts