Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I knew this title would grab your attention!! (I have to put wife first as she lets me spend our hard earned money on our RZR XP 900. Look at my signature. Signature = $$$ but I love our ride)

My wife and I are extremely happy that we will be smokin the trails and dunes this spring and see something other than a RZR as we look to the left, right, straight ahead and rear view mirror. We love riding and welcome a new breed of machine. fantastic!! Seriously though, the last three UTV jams we have attended the participants were at least 75% RZR'S.

I know I will probably get a few messages on rzrforums.net for joining maverickforums.net and welcoming this new machine but I really don't give a s**t.

Welcome to the fun!!!!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
welcome !!!! enjoy

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Hay, welcome, yes it is good to see competition. it benefits us all, allows choices, makes each oem step up there game, lots of benefits. I left polaris for a direct reason 2 years back, it was issues way beyond normal with new machine, so hopefully all the new sxs will force polaris to do better. if they dont they wont make it, but im pretty darn sure they will take notice and change ways. lol...in fact i was reading a post on rzr forum, decided to login and add my 2 cents just 2 days ago, got banned, said it was not good for the thread... really?? the administartor must own one and cant deal with it i guess...the clown should have looked it over. it was 100% directly related and to the point of the post... a guy had posted why he no longer would buy a polaris, there was 5 or 6 people who had big compliants, i posted about my complaint, which compared to that guys was minimal....i get booted....lol... oh well, some people can deal with and roll with it and some cant. guess that admistrator is the clown and cant play fair. no biggie, but i appreciate people who see the good in all brands and the benefits like you posted. its these complaints that make oem's do better, its the compliments that tell them there doing well... they dont post on any forums, no oems. but they read em!!!welcome

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
I knew this title would grab your attention!! (I have to put wife first as she lets me spend our hard earned money on our RZR XP 900. Look at my signature. Signature = $$$ but I love our ride)

My wife and I are extremely happy that we will be smokin the trails and dunes this spring and see something other than a RZR as we look to the left, right, straight ahead and rear view mirror. We love riding and welcome a new breed of machine. fantastic!! Seriously though, the last three UTV jams we have attended the participants were at least 75% RZR'S.

I know I will probably get a few messages on rzrforums.net for joining maverickforums.net and welcoming this new machine but I really don't give a s**t.

Welcome to the fun!!!!
The RZR will still dominate the UTV market for some time to come and even if Yamaha, Honda, or others release a new model I think Polaris will still dominate. They market much better than all the others combine and their timing and release is second to none. Its nice to see BRP stepping up to the plate in the performance market but Polaris isn't going to slow down. Glad to have a few XP guys over here and when we (Maverick guys) roll up to Olds now at least some Polaris guys will come over to say HI...lol

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
i guess i would have to disagree with polaris domination, but first let me explain. im not a super fan of any one brand. i like the wow factor, the design, fit and function, the value and the issues, good and bad.
for example. i own yamaha waverunners (jet skis) and would not own a sea doo if it was free if i had to keep and ride it. you cant touch yamaha in the whole package. durability, value, mainteance, speed,hp,looks, fit,function, cost to own,etc.. the big picture. its yamaha all the way. now go to sxs, and its canam all the way and yes they are owned by brp, same company. so while im a huge fan of the sxs as i feel it offers the most and best, im not a fan of there jet skis. i think the trex4 is a great value ,just needs a little more to it, hp to ground for starters, but its a great off road all purpose trail machine. even teh john deere one is truly nice..

the maverick has been out in limited areas for 4 weeks, sells quickly, over 500were deposited in the southwest and sold right off the truck. the xrs is a 95% sale prefered machine. its the best bang of teh 2 models by far.
the aftermarket world, at least the top 5 are focused most of there time on the maverick at this point, even with some not even getting there hands on them yet. they come right out of the box with world class shocks and suspension, so no need to replace that. i know that rzr buyers last few years would buy one and then go buy the same shocks that was on the commander right out of box. you see these turn up more places by the day, places that use to not see anything else suddenly has 2-3-4-5 mavericks appear. when they have only beenn out 4 weeks, and introduced 3 months ago. that is impressive. they are the fastest, strongest, most reliable and best out of teh box machine. in the coming year when good reliable aftermarket engine mods hit, a moster will be a super monster. as to form fit and function, do i even need to compare the dash of teh rzr to a maverick or even commander?? not even close. so i see polaris in a bind, the will still do ok, simple reason they have ranger line, crews, atvs and things. but rec/utility and especially sport sxs... they will have a real issue. look forward 5 years and we will see where it goes. the polaris people will find they may be out numbered in sxs sport. in the best case, they will equally share the top end sport market, not own it 100%. so a choice will exist, a real choice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts