Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I pulled one back to camp today but none of my popo friends wanted to take any pics for me:( sad popo owners

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Man, bad ass looking rig. I'd hate to try and corner with it while going fast though...only reason I don't do it.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
After hearing all day about how much better his 900 was than my Mav, I'm not worried about being nice. I guess it's poetic justice. I don't give popo owners hell for owning popo. So when someone is talkin smack and I have to tow them back ill gladly share the news:)
By the way kris have u ever heard of a trinity clutch?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ahhhh! I bet Jeremy loved that! I see he's giving the camera the good 'ol 'Universal you're # 1 sign'! Hahahahaha! Tom and I missed a good ride at Crosby this saturday...(pout) :disappointed:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We missed y'all! We have him all kinds of heck about it! At the end of the day that could've been any of us. This day just worked out in our favor. Ended up having to haul 2 RZR's back to the trailer. Haha

·
Registered
1 Posts
HAHAHA!!! I told Kris to make sure he posts this up on every Can-am forum/page he could find!! All in good fun. Just to throw it out there (since I see it wasnt mentioned), my battery died and had to be towed back. The ole Rzr has towed a Mav back a time or two. LOL ................................. We all have our days, this one just wasnt mine!
The other Rzr went DEEP, really DEEP and shut off while in the water, so it had to be towed back as well. I think we are going to be able to save it though. Again, Just to throw it out there (Since I see it wasnt mentioned again), the 3 can ams with us were all going around the hole. HAHAHA.

Like I said, all in good fun. As long as your riding and having fun, it shouldnt matter the brand.
RIDE ON!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts