Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in WI (where all the trails are being turned into gravel roads), so I like "overland" trips taking several days from WI into the MI U.P. I found the Can Am LinQ boxes nice, but not big enough for everything I need. Last winter I added an S&B Particle Separator, rear chase light and a Can Am accessory rack for my spare tire. When I started to look for a large capacity storage box, I had a hard time finding how low the rack would sit (the Ryfab jumbo box is VERY tall) and wanted to make sure the chase light had clearance where I needed to mount it..

As you can see from the pictures, it all fits very nicely. It virtually eliminates any rear visibility, but let's face it, there wasn't a lot to begin with (I had already mounted a $35 Amazon backup camera/monitor to fix that problem). The Ryfab box mounts using the LinQ points and has plenty of room.

Reactions: MO_Hacker

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How tall is the box? Does the car feel top heavy in the turns with the spare way up there?
The box is 11" tall from the mounting surface to the top of the lid.

Doesn't feel top heavy at all, I don't notice any difference. The shocks handle the extra weight of the tire/wheel up there just fine. I also strap my 2 gal Rotopak fuel can on top for long trips.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts