Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

361 - 380 of 389 Posts

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
I know that Coyne has committed to being a dealer.

I will sit back and watch. I have a friend that put a deposit on a 4 seater.
I have a few friends that put money down on the 4seater but they ain't holding there breath on it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,289 Posts
3 guys in our group have deposits on 2 seaters.

Tim

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
I know that Coyne has committed to being a dealer.

I will sit back and watch. I have a friend that put a deposit on a 4 seater.
That's close enough to the dunes that it shouldn't be a big deal if something breaks. As long as there are parts.

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
3 guys in our group have deposits on 2 seaters.

Tim
You know you want to tape your ankles and jump on that bandwagon! You'll be the envy of everybody!

Reactions: sand shark

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
I think I have 81"+ between the fenders, so you should buy one, and I'll haul it and keep it exercised...
It will be tough to get it in there once you stuff that turbo equipped Honda Talon in there! Touché!

Reactions: 1HasBeen

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
That's close enough to the dunes that it shouldn't be a big deal if something breaks. As long as there are parts.
Can you imagine what Joe Fab would charge for parts for the Speed car?

Reactions: Hollywood X3

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
Can you imagine what Joe Fab would charge for parts for the Speed car?
The hair on the back of neck just stood up! My imagination can't fathom that, LOL!!!

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
The force is strong over there! Doesn't take much to get the hornets buzzing.
Have to go in there like a Murder Hornet. LOL!

Reactions: 1HasBeen

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
You should know by July. It will be interesting to see if they will drop anything new, especially with that RG car coming out.
I’m hoping so...the rg car is very tempting...if they can deliver on what they are saying they will deliver on, I think it will be the best car on the market (assuming it’s reliable, etc). I’m half tempted to get in on the two seater le for the east coast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
I’m hoping so...the rg car is very tempting...if they can deliver on what they are saying they will deliver on, I think it will be the best car on the market (assuming it’s reliable, etc). I’m half tempted to get in on the two seater le for the east coast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I would wait, for a couple of reasons. The way things are these days, everybody has to make damn sure they have a solid job with no chances of layoffs or RIFs. Second reason ties in with the first, tough to lose that deposit if something does go wrong in your personal life. Third is wait to see if they even hit their mark of end of year. If so great, if not, WTF? And fourth is if they do come out, wait to see how they hold up, and perform.

Reactions: gtsum2

·
Registered
156 Posts
June 30 is the date of release I guess. Shock Therapy has hinted at live valve a couple times, also hinted that there will be huge changes to suspension in the near future, mostly increasing the use of electronics in shocks. Dropped that there will be a turbo with DCT soon but didn't say the manufacturer. Then he whined that Can Am has told him to shut up. LOL

I am guessing same HP, same clutch/belt, but adding live valve as the major change. With some other small or hardly noticeable improvements. I would hope they follow the RZR pro and have an actual adjustable seating position, but haven't head those rumors. Guess we will find out Tuesday.

361 - 380 of 389 Posts