Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

341 - 360 of 379 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
You should know by July. It will be interesting to see if they will drop anything new, especially with that RG car allegedly coming out.
I fixed your post for you. Tim :D

·
Premium Member
9,710 Posts
I fixed your post for you. Tim :D
LMFAO!!!!

Yeah, I guess we're all going to wait and see. "IF" that car does come out, and "IF" you can get parts for it, and "IF" there is a dealer network that will honor any warranty work, it might just be "the car" to have.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Covid has pushed things out farther on the calendar now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Covid has pushed things out farther on the calendar now.

Robbie just went " WHEW" saved by the COVID19!

Could not have come at a better time for him. People would have begun to think he wasn't releasing the car because it wasn't ready for prime time yet! Now they can blame it in COVID19!

The only people who's azz got saved more than Robbie, are the liberal state governors who now are requesting a bailout for their state because of " COVID19" not because they ran their state into the ground with their liberal fisical policy.

Here's to the Emperors, I mean Robbies new clothes, the minion masses who follow him say the new clothes are nicest they have ever SEEN! The rest of us just wanna see them before we believe. 😂

Tim

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
LMFAO!!!!

Yeah, I guess we're all going to wait and see. "IF" that car does come out, and "IF" you can get parts for it, and "IF" there is a dealer network that will honor any warranty work, it might just be "the car" to have.
Speed SXS is like a David Copperfield show at this point. Lots of smoke and mirrors.

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Robbie just went " WHEW" saved by the COVID19!

Could not have come at a better time for him. People would have begun to think he wasn't releasing the car because it wasn't ready for prime time yet! Now they can blame it in COVID19!

The only people who's azz got saved more than Robbie, are the liberal state governors who now are requesting a bailout for their state because of " COVID19" not because they ran their state into the ground with their liberal fisical policy.

Here's to the Emperors, I mean Robbies new clothes, the minion masses who follow him say the new clothes are nicest they have ever SEEN! The rest of us just wanna see them before we believe. 😂

Tim
Robby used a lot of brilliant people in the design of the greatest SXS ever. It has a really really fantastic motor built by some really really smart people that make lots and lots of horsepower. The greatest horse power, the best horse power. Truly amazing you will see or maybe not see. The suspension is the greatest suspension ever to be designed by people that are unbelievable. Really really special smart people are being used. Trust me! Believe you me it will have the strongest parts the world has ever seen, or may not ever see. Built be really really wonderful, brilliant people. The tires are like nothing anyone has seen as they are round and have tread. The are built with the best materials on earth.

Polaris is crap and Can Am is crap, but you might want to keep those for a while. As the greatest SXS with really really really amazing parts that are unbelievable. Built by really really really smart people with the best stuff which may or may not be release at a time that is yet to be determined by really really really good, fantastic, brilliant people. Believe you me I know.

Hmm! He kinda sounds like someone else. Go figure! LMAO!

·
Premium Member
9,710 Posts
Speed SXS is like a David Copperfield show at this point. Lots of smoke and mirrors.
Agree. Lots of if, ands, and buts. If he pulls it off, well that still remains to be seen. If he does, that will be a killer car, but even then where do you get parts, where do you take it?

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Agree. Lots of if, ands, and buts. If he pulls it off, well that still remains to be seen. If he does, that will be a killer car, but even then where do you get parts, where do you take it?
You won't need parts. It will never break. LOL!

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Looks like I need to pay a visit and impart some of my "input" over there.:p Tim
Tread lightly they are all excited. From reading over there it sounds like the motor is not even built yet, which makes you wonder how he will get it CARB approved before the end of the year.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Tread lightly they are all excited. From reading over there it sounds like the motor is not even built yet, which makes you wonder how he will get it CARB approved before the end of the year.
They have a little RG juice dripping from their chin huh?

While I would love to see that machine be all that, I'll have to see it first and see parts and service to support it.

Tim

·
Premium Member
9,710 Posts

While I would love to see that machine be all that, I'll have to see it first and see parts and service to support it.

Tim
That makes two of us. I'm kind of hoping if it does hit the sand by NYE, they have some type of demo rides out in Glamis. Then people can get a feel if the hype is real.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts

Tim
Dealers I know are not interested in selling and doing any warranty work because they don't want the heat and angry Customers when it unravels.

·
Registered
9,099 Posts

Tim
I know that Coyne has committed to being a dealer.

I will sit back and watch. I have a friend that put a deposit on a 4 seater.

341 - 360 of 379 Posts