Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

321 - 340 of 379 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Watch this video starting from 16 minutes and 20 seconds in...... you'll know when you hear it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,758 Posts
Watch this video starting from 16 minutes and 20 seconds in...... you'll know when you hear it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting. Something on the horizon for Can Am? Thanks for the video.

·
Registered
9,106 Posts
I kinda want Can Am to release a single seater like the RS1 but with a little more wheelbase and a turbo motor.

Shifting CVT set up maybe?

·
Registered
612 Posts
That's cool that they like the X3. Trans would have to be DCT or manual trans. Even shifting CVT would have belt, which seems to be his point. I'm ok with belt though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for video and the hint of a new trans for 2021 will drop prices considerably for the 2020....Now should I pull the trigger or wait till my current ride blows up another season...I just sent the turbo to get rebuilt lol.

·
Registered
9,106 Posts
Thanks for video and the hint of a new trans for 2021 will drop prices considerably for the 2020....Now should I pull the trigger or wait till my current ride blows up another season...I just sent the turbo to get rebuilt lol.
So you ready to buy one yet? LOL!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Personally I like the cvt.
Before I bought my 2018 X3, I was very skeptical about the CVT.
After 7300 miles on my cars, and no broken belts, I am a believer.
I now have 4100 miles on my 2019 X3 and original belt.

·
Registered
123 Posts
He didn't say can am. He said can't get a turbo with a DCT right now, might change soon. Could be a Talon with a turbo from the factory. Or could be X3 or XP Pro. I am no insider, I just doubt Can Am does a DCT only one year after a significant change to the X3 with the RR in 2020. Hope I am wrong. (Or really I hope they don't do one as I want to keep my 19 for a few years before upgrading)

·
Registered
9,106 Posts
No, he didn't. He didn't get "NUTIN"!!!!!

Glad I have about 5 - 6 months before the texts start, LOL!
That is what you think. I texted him and suggested he text you with all the X3 questions. LMAO!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,758 Posts
That is what you think. I texted him and suggested he text you with all the X3 questions. LMAO!!!!
No, there's something about Joey. He doesn't seem to exist until the SSSS. Then the texts start! I think he might be on his boat all Summer trying to be Captain Jack Sparrow!😂😂😂😂😂

·
Registered
9,106 Posts
No, there's something about Joey. He doesn't seem to exist until the SSSS. Then the texts start! I think he might be on his boat all Summer trying to be Captain Jack Sparrow!😂😂😂😂😂
Well you may be in luck. The fine governor of our state in his plan to re-open the state has large gatherings like conventions, concerts, and sports will be the last to re-open. The Sand Show happening in Sept are slim right now.

·
Premium Member
9,758 Posts
Well you may be in luck. The fine governor of our state in his plan to re-open the state has large gatherings like conventions, concerts, and sports will be the last to re-open. The Sand Show happening in Sept are slim right now.
I think most things are going to be slim to none! Glad I was in Vegas when it was still open.

321 - 340 of 379 Posts