Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I guess we hear what’s new for 2020 on Tuesday, rumor is no more blue X RC next year but only speculation. Anybody heard what’s going to be new? I was ready to sign up today for an X RC but decided to wait after hearing that the new models were going to be announced next week.

·
Registered
569 Posts
So I guess we hear what’s new for 2020 on Tuesday, rumor is no more blue X RC next year but only speculation. Anybody heard what’s going to be new? I was ready to sign up today for an X RC but decided to wait after hearing that the new models were going to be announced next week.
There's always new changes each year. If you have a good deal, go for it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
They need to fix the stuff the current customers have. Until then I will buy a another brand. Still waiting on a factory power steering fix for the 2017.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
they will never fix the 17s
because they want you to move up to a 19 for the fix

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
They need to fix the stuff the current customers have. Until then I will buy a another brand. Still waiting on a factory power steering fix for the 2017.

I agree, the other brands never have issues and all come with free unicorns and a rainbow follows you around.

I hope BRP is listening to you so they know how close to going under they are without your sale. HOLD FIRM. Any day now they will break and you will save us from BRP.

You're my hero!

Have a unicorny, rainbowey day!

Love Tim.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I say brp will never go to DCT
too much waranty money
much cheaper using CVT
and I would expect a automatic before any manual trans

·
Premium Member
9,124 Posts
It will have a turbo, and 4 wheels.

I know the rest, but I've been sworn to secrecy.

Seriously, there will be some changes, but a '20 is going to cost more than a leftover '19. Up to you if you want to pay the extra for what you get. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
I Heard a rumor but i cannot say anything. Nothing that i heard would make me go get one right now. Little upgrades aint gonna sway my mind.
You belong driving a Polaris. Just get it over with and come out of the closet .

Tim

·
Registered
8,723 Posts
I say brp will never go to DCT
too much waranty money
much cheaper using CVT
and I would expect a automatic before any manual trans
I agree. The only way Can Am jumps to a DCT set up is if either Polaris comes out with a model with DCT or Honda does the unthinkable and be the first Japanese company to offer a factory turbo model.

·
Registered
8,723 Posts
i agree, the other brands never have issues and all come with free unicorns and a rainbow follows you around.

I hope brp is listening to you so they know how close to going under they are without your sale. Hold firm. Any day now they will break and you will save us from brp.

You're my hero!

Have a unicorny, rainbowey day!

Love tim.
lmao!!!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
you can count on more high dollar options
maybe some fancy shocks, or dash/gauges/radio
heated seats, full doors
just more bling

·
Registered
91 Posts
heated seats, full doors
just more bling
Drove my buddies new 19 turbo S 4 with dynamix in St Anthony this weekend. I hate the seating position, feels like I'm driving a semi. But one thing I'll say, the information screen and the dynamix suspension destroys what can am has stock. He never bottomed out when my brother's XRS and my XRC bottomed out many times (not the suspension, the frame hitting sand).

I wish can am would get those two features.

·
Premium Member
2,054 Posts
I was reading the’ll do away with the turbo for a new baby whipple blower that will take 100% of the turbo lag out of the system , oh you have to take a drivers ed class to learn how to handle it
optional ethanol injection and the new xdr will have nitrous and some nice scooped paddles for the drags

·
Registered
8,723 Posts
Drove my buddies new 19 turbo S 4 with dynamix in St Anthony this weekend. I hate the seating position, feels like I'm driving a semi. But one thing I'll say, the information screen and the dynamix suspension destroys what can am has stock. He never bottomed out when my brother's XRS and my XRC bottomed out many times (not the suspension, the frame hitting sand).

Can Am will have those features for some $$$$$$. Not sure if Polaris has the patent on the active suspension. The Turbo S 4 seater is a nice SXS. I do like the 3 suspension settings.

·
Registered
569 Posts
heated seats, full doors
just more bling

Raise your ride height. The turbo s sits extremely high and sports 32s. It's not rocket surgery.

1 - 20 of 302 Posts