Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rugged Radio January Thaw Sale from Pro UTV Parts 1-22-21 to 1-25-21

Taking Pre-Orders now 1-18-21. Start a conversation with Craig for your Pre-Order.

We are doubling down on Rugged Radio Discounts through the Factory Authorized January Thaw Sale!!!!

20% off posted prices on the website Pro UTV Parts website all Rugged electronics
10% off Pumpers and Helmets on the website Pro UTV Parts website

Special discounts for Forum members. Start a conversation with Craig for your best deal.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi. Just checked out your site as I was not familiar with it. Doesn’t seem that you break down to specific models. If I’m wrong, my fault. If I’m right, big oversight. Was looking for a windshield for my 2021 X3 RC Turbo RR which has front intrusion bars. I do not see the X3 models broken down except in a very rudimentary way.

·
Official Site Vendor
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Go to UTV Make and Model. Select your vehicle. Pick Windshields from the drop down on the left. Or just search X3 windshields. There are not many windshields that fit with intrusion bars. Please give me a call or text if this does not work. Let me know the site formats that you prefer. We are always looking for ways to improve.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Are the model specific kits in a box all inclusive, aside from headset selection?

Everytime I look into comm systems I seem to end up down a rabbit hole of accessories, and then I give up.

·
Official Site Vendor
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are the model specific kits in a box all inclusive, aside from headset selection?

Everytime I look into comm systems I seem to end up down a rabbit hole of accessories, and then I give up.

Yes the kits are the easy way to get everything at once. I have them on the shelf.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts