Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just installed a rugged 660 w/the bluetooth face plate. You can hear music from the bluetooth but it sounds really bad. (2) the intercom part is dead as a door nail Mics don't work on both headsets. i have no clue whats wrong. i have read the instructions its all hooked up the right way. Even when using push to talk i get nothing just the light changes from blue to red.

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
Well, you should talk to Just from Rugged Radio. He can walk you through any problems you are having. The intercom might be as simple as adjusting the vox. Did you try That? Are the headsets plugged in? I know they are stupid questions, but their stuff works. It has to be the way you have it wired.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Make sure you have them plugged in.. as Hollywood said.. one time I didn't have mine plugged in all the way.. I had music but no Car to car or intercom didn't work

Sent from BLR Logistics

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same thing with my com system. You need to take off the face plate and check the circuit board inside to make sure it is not loose inside the housing. I had to push the circuit board to the rear of the radio to get it plugged in to the pins on the back side of the board. Cheesey crap to have to do and they know about the problem but don't seem to check them before shipping. This is what they told me to do and it is fine now. My Bluetooth still sounds like cap though but works.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
i just installed a rugged 660 w/the bluetooth face plate. You can hear music from the bluetooth but it sounds really bad. (2) the intercom part is dead as a door nail Mics don't work on both headsets. i have no clue whats wrong. i have read the instructions its all hooked up the right way. Even when using push to talk i get nothing just the light changes from blue to red.
Hey there, sorry you're having issues with your set-up. It sounds like you may have a loose connection on your intercom. Have you tried giving our tech department a call? 888-541-7223

They should be able to walk you through step-by-step and get this resolved.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts