Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I seen an ad in Dirt Nation magazine for Maxxis Roxxzillas, it said that 35x10.00R15 will be coming soon, spoke with few vendors but they had no info on it yet, curious is anyone has an inside info!! Just need a set before the end of March for Moab. Thanks

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
Hey guys, I seen an ad in Dirt Nation magazine for Maxxis Roxxzillas, it said that 35x10.00R15 will be coming soon, spoke with few vendors but they had no info on it yet, curious is anyone has an inside info!! Just need a set before the end of March for Moab. Thanks

Yeah they have been close for about a year and a half now...... get the 14” I love mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang that don't sound promising, I've emailed maxxis a couple times but obviously no response, I have the 14s n mine and also really like them, it was for a friend of mine's rig, he has a set of 15s he wanted to put to good use. Was hoping they would come out before the Moab trip.

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
I wouldn’t hold your breath. But they are awesome tires.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yeah they have been close for about a year and a half now...... get the 14” I love mine.

Yep, I just ordered five 35x10x14 Roxxzilla's for my X3 XRS Max one extra for my spare. You were one of the people that gave me feed back that lead to me pulling the trigger. cant wait to get them mounted.

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
Glad to hear it. Hopefully you enjoy them.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Plz post when the 35x15s are available, I'll take a set

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
They have now said end of January/February ..... no mention of what. Year hahahhaa

·
Official Site Vendor
7,034 Posts

Roxxzilla Due in April 6th. Order NOW if you want them from this batch. They will go fast.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts