Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to put this out there in case someone is aware of a set someplace that I haven't looked yet. In the market for Roxxzilla 35x10x15 for my 2018 RC. Can not find a set anywhere, hoping someone has a lead on a set. I would really appreciate it. Most places say in stock end of May but as you know May has come and gone and still no tires.

·
Premium Member
12,611 Posts
Due to COVID, there are shortages of everything, including rubber. Best to just keep checking your favorite places. Good luck.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Due to COVID, there are shortages of everything, including rubber. Best to just keep checking your favorite places. Good luck.
Just wanted to put this out there in case someone is aware of a set someplace that I haven't looked yet. In the market for Roxxzilla 35x10x15 for my 2018 RC. Can not find a set anywhere, hoping someone has a lead on a set. I would really appreciate it. Most places say in stock end of May but as you know May has come and gone and still no tires.
My are suppose to be shipping next week. I have had them on back order for 2-3 months. We will see.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I thought 35s put stress on drivetrain.

All tires put stress on the drivetrain, every time you push the pedal to the floor it puts stress on the drivetrain, it's all about throttle control

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Awesome sticky tires.....I love the look from the sides

1 - 9 of 9 Posts