Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went with a XP this afternoon behind the house and played in a creek with a soft bottom..... Almost got stuck but she finally kicked in and come on out. Then we hit a technical hill after a rainstorm that was pure clay. The XP barely made it, I did not. By the time my other wheel started pulling I was outa shape, finally backed down and went around. Still love this SXS just need the QE and a little tweaking.....

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
yup very important don't let off gas once ur locked

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Call the dealership that u purchased from and ask for a discount. Tell them the terrain u ride and that u don't wanna get punked by a rzr again!! U should be able to get the internals cheaper

·
Registered
969 Posts
They don't offer the internals anymore, just the whole assembly. I think Can Am figured out they will sell a lot more internals than a whole assembly so they dropped just the carrier.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Not sure when, but now when you look at the parts diagrams they only offer the whole thing. I only looked at the Can Am site though, I haven't had a dealer check, but I'm pretty sure it is only available as a whole assembly.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts