Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went with a XP this afternoon behind the house and played in a creek with a soft bottom..... Almost got stuck but she finally kicked in and come on out. Then we hit a technical hill after a rainstorm that was pure clay. The XP barely made it, I did not. By the time my other wheel started pulling I was outa shape, finally backed down and went around. Still love this SXS just need the QE and a little tweaking.....

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
image.jpg heres the culprit that handed it to me today....LMBO

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
The main thing with visco lock is to not back off the throttle once it locks up if you back off the throttle it has to start the hole locking up deal again lol it takes some time to get use to

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
yup very important don't let off gas once ur locked

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mite be the driver..... Ill do some testing before I order the QE

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not seeing anything less Han 1369.00, man that is steep!!!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gonna think this over a little before I pull the trigger on a QE.... Decisions, decisions

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Call the dealership that u purchased from and ask for a discount. Tell them the terrain u ride and that u don't wanna get punked by a rzr again!! U should be able to get the internals cheaper

·
Registered
961 Posts
They don't offer the internals anymore, just the whole assembly. I think Can Am figured out they will sell a lot more internals than a whole assembly so they dropped just the carrier.

·
Registered
83 Posts
They don't offer the internals anymore, just the whole assembly. I think Can Am figured out they will sell a lot more internals than a whole assembly so they dropped just the carrier.
When did they stop. I purchased internals in January

·
Registered
961 Posts
Not sure when, but now when you look at the parts diagrams they only offer the whole thing. I only looked at the Can Am site though, I haven't had a dealer check, but I'm pretty sure it is only available as a whole assembly.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts