Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the best deal on a roof currently? I am looking for a white aluminum roof. Who all makes white ones? Most are just black right? 2013 Mav, but I assume the 14's are the same size?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I bought a UTV Inc one the other day and it was $250.00. It's aluminum and comes in Black, Yellow, and White. They also have it in the 2013 and 2014 version. There is prob a difference since they are asking you to specify which year, but don't quote me on that.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You get it yet? How do you like it? Did it have clear coat on it? Just worried about staining etc from mud.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I will have it at the end of the work week. However, my buddy has one and he loves it. I'm sure other members will chime in to answer the questions about the clear coat or you could call them.

·
Registered
175 Posts
When are they ready to ship Alex?

·
Registered
132 Posts
I looked at your roof on your site it looks good! It doesn't show on your site but does it have an edge or lip across the front to stop water from dripping in?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
It can be added upon request
Alex.. do you have roofs available for 14 max xrs dps?? And if so.. what colors with the front drip rail...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Just black right now since it's a new item. I could order the powder in for whatever color was needed.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well hell, Alex what would shipping be to 55125? I've made it clear on any number of occasions how I feel about you guys. I have no doubt it will be bad ass.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm probably going to need one also... 2013 XRS... Yellow with drip edge. Shipped to 48183. Thanks.

·
Registered
88 Posts
How is it mounted? I have not purchased yet, but the really nice thing about the Turnkey one is the mounts are hidden so it looks really clean.. Hopefully yours is the same?

·
Registered
527 Posts
I just put on a UTV.inc roof. Fit really nice, came with nice billet aluminum clamps I really liked! But you may search around, I did hear some guys talking about they're UTV.inc roof not fitting well. not sure if that was on 13's models or what, but mine fit great!! One thing that's a heads up on aluminum roofs, This may just be me, but I think its makes things louder in the drivers seat, IDK if the sound of the engine echo off the roof, but mine seems louder!! Just a heads up on the noise, I'm looking into the sound deadening the engine panels now..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts