Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Roof-Stereo Question

3K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  sprinks542 
I'm running both. No issues. You just got to install stereo first then put the roof on.

I'll take a couple in the morning and try to get them posted.

Automotive exterior Windshield Auto part Glass Vehicle
Vehicle Car Auto part

Here's a couple of pics. I took one from the side in case you wanted to see how low it was. And also the mud doesn't come with it.

Chris got any more pics of the roof. I need to go hard but don't wanna spend 400 bucks on a roof right now but I do have a sawzall n a drill
Just put a sheet of aluminum on the roof and mark around the outside of the cage. Bending it down the front may be the hardest thing.

Chris, Does your helmet hit at any time while ridding? How about in and out? Looks a little low.
No problem riding or getting in or out.I was concerned about it to so I put it as far forward as possible. When I'm sitting in it the ssv is right in front me. also I have harnesses so I'm not bouncing around to much either.
I just looked at the pic I posted again and it looks worse than it is because of the angle that I took the pic.

The quality is good. Its solidly built. It sounds ok but not going to win any stereo contest. I like it mainly because it is simple and easy to install. I got it from somewhere on ebay. I think I payed $650 with free shipping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.