Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone put a roof rack on a 2019 maverick sport 1000R, can am does not make one yet for it

·
Registered
67 Posts
has anyone put a roof rack on a 2019 maverick sport 1000R, can am does not make one yet for it
I have looking at the can and roof rack for over a year now and getting ready to purchase very soon.
I think it looks great.

But with a quick google search, it looks like there are many options for 2 seaters as well

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have looking at the can and roof rack for over a year now and getting ready to purchase very soon.
I think it looks great.

But with a quick google search, it looks like there are many options for 2 seaters as well
I have a 2 seater, & I have looked at a bunch of aftermarket ones, there either too wide or too long & only 150lbs. capacity & not sue how to attach it to the roof without drilling holes in roof, I don't want any leaks

·
Registered
152 Posts
Look up Rocky mountain back country on YouTube.

He did a neat roof rack type thing. But it included a cage. Chop

How much weight do you really want to put up there.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
I second the "how much weight do you plan to put up there?" I would not put 150 lbs on the lid of a 900 lb car... You can buy bar mounts for your cage and them install traditional cross bars and put a generic roof rack up there. I bought one that is expandable from 30 inches up to 48. I drilled holes in my aluminum roof and mounted it that way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts