Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rolled my maverick a few months back. Broke some plastics which I have replaced but the one a-pillar on the cage is bent a little and it is driving me insane looking at it. So I'm wondering if there are any aftermarket companies that can beat the brp replacement. My dealership quoted me a little over $1000 for the new 2014 cage. Which leads me to my next question. Will the 2014 cage bolt straight onto my 2013 maverick? Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
omg $1k for a stock cage ??

go aftermarket are you in cali ?

if so check out jim at fu2 hes willing to make sum cages for the maverick for a great deal , tell him u heard it from me

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know they are different. The accessories I have are universal as I haven't installed them yet and got them for the reason of I might change my cage. I just wanted to make sure that the 14 cage will bolt up for my 13 chassis like my dealership says it will

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Wish there was a way to get you this cage I have from California. It's a '13 with about 10 hours on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
From what I've heard, the 2014s are more beafy and the seat belts brackets are in different locations. I'm looking for a '14 cage myself, but I own a '14. As far as mounting issues, call Alex at Carolina Truggies. He may know.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Kschab. You could maybe try the Get-Torqued guys in Edmonton. I know they've recently downscaled a lot due to lack of business so they may not actually build them. But since they used to do a lot of aftermarket work on the BRP ATV's they may know someone in the area that builds nice cages.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Get-Torqed/365535133473855

According to their FB page, the best way to get ahold of them is through E-mail.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I got one In Alabama 35055. I will take $350.00. Shipping g on your end. I can box it up and carry it to fed ex,ups or usps

1 - 15 of 15 Posts