Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 60 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Sorry, MaverickMan. I didn't get a chance to place my order and use the code. I will do it tonight and let you know if the code works. If it works, I will donate my code to fastom if he wants it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Ya, this threads a good idea. I do a few orders a year and never end up using the discount code I get? If one doesn't turn up for me soon I'll have one available in a couple days. Had a super winch grenade the planetary on my Griz! Rocky Mountain has a Warn with my name on it!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I just place my order tonight. Thanks again Maverickman for the discount code.

Rocky Mountain ATV sends out the discount code once the order has shipped. I will post in this thread when the code becomes available to me.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Still needing a code if anyone has one?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thanks!

·
Registered
207 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
PM sent to Kilo with discount code. Please be sure to post that you have a discount code to offer so others can take advantage of this post.

·
Registered
207 Posts
anyone got a coupon code? I will pay it forward to the next
I should have one in the next day or so, just did my order this morning. I'll PM you when i have it. Saved $170!! Thanks MiMav!

·
Registered
207 Posts
PM'd a code to That Guy, tag...your it!

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Looking for a coupon now if anyone has one available. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Got it and used it, thanks to all for the thread. Saved a few bucks but no it does not apply to tires. How do I get my own coupon from the order to pass it on? Asked for the survey but did not get it and can't find a coupon anywhere on my order. Please help me pass on another coupon.

41 - 60 of 109 Posts