Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Sorry Spk3589. I got an email saying my forum mail account was full. Wish they would allow more mail storage. I cleaned my box up so pm me again if you're still interested in the discount.

Thread bump was good idea. I was wondering what the pm was about.

Sorry again.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Yea, now I need another coupon. Went riding with my kids and my stepson's quad wheel leaks air. @#$%!%@#$% Honda 2 piece rim. Although the rim is from 1987. Thinking of buying some new beadlocks too for the Maverick.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey MiMav, go ahead and use the one you PM me. I am still on a holding pattern for what all I need. Also, tires and wheels the code doesn't work on, which sucks!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Oh, I tried it on the tire/wheel kit and it didnt work. Didnt try it just on wheels. Still sucks though, lucky for me ATV Outfitters is where I work near sometimes.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Ok since no one wanted the coupon and it was about to expire in 3 days, I went and order some stuff I needed for my step son's ATV so as soon as my order ships, I should have another coupon to offer someone in need for the next 30days.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Ok ordered some more stuff so I got a 10% off coupon to give away. It's only good for 30 days from today.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Ok ordered some more stuff so I got a 10% off coupon to give away. It's only good for 30 days from today.
Your a good man Charlie Brown.....oops I mean MiMav.
just giving it a bump for someone

·
Registered
207 Posts
Anybody have a code available? Would be much appreciated!

21 - 40 of 109 Posts